Currently Open

GT Hypno is Open and taking new patients. Sessions by appointment only.
Virtual TeleHealth sessions are available as well.
*This website is in the public domain.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

TBI and the Right Counselor

Traumatic Brain Injury and choosing the Right Counselor 

When you have had a Traumatic Brain Injury, you need an experienced Counselor to assist you and your family with understanding the complexities of the the injury and how it effects your daily lives. I have 32 years of experience working in the field of TBI, 27 years as a LicensedProfessional Counselor.

My early work as a Direct Care Giver and then a Manager of a Residential Facility for people recovering from TBI began my professional experience. I have worked as a Case Manager both in private companies and for a major hospital, assisting people find appropriate resources and treatment. I have a clear understanding of Auto No-Fault insurance benefits and what you are entitled to for support services. I have many years of experience in cognitive and physical Rehabilitation programs as a Therapist Counselor with 2 major hospitals: McLaren Regional Medical Center and Munson Medical Center, specifically in the area of cognitive and brain injury rehabilitation. 

I have the experience you need to help you understand and compensate with strategy use your  deficit areas and function at a higher level in your life.

Please feel free to contact me regarding Counseling services for you and your family.

Feel free to contact me regarding questions and assistance. I am happy to help.

No comments: